Let’s plan your Beacon Hill wedding.
As your full-service wedding venue, coordination and catering team, our goal is to help you create an unforgettable occasion. We take time during our Beacon Hill planning sessions to develop a close relationship with you and ensure the details of your day are executed. Our staff continually comes up with special ways to celebrate and make your occasion more unique. Nestled high atop Beacon Hill, our clubhouse has breathtaking views of Spokane and surrounding areas. Your wedding is set amid our beautiful gardens, tranquil ponds and rushing waterfalls in spring, summer and fall, and majestic, snow-covered pines in winter. Whatever you decide, we will ensure personalized service, with dazzle and delight.
Your Beacon Hill wedding will include the services and amenities that are listed below.
- Complete use of the club house and outdoor gardens.
- Abundant free parking.
- Set-up, clean-up, and maintenance of Beacon Hill provided items.
- Outdoor ceremony in our vineyard pergola, with custom built wooden benches and wooden chairs for front row. Seating for 200 guests.
- Winter season indoor City View Room ceremony with mahogany Chiavari chairs or lower patio ceremony with white, padded, resin folding chairs. Seating for up to 150 or 120 guests, respectively.
- 350 ft. waterfall and pond water feature, with several gardens for guests to enjoy.
- 250 white, padded, resin folding reception chairs for outdoor use.
- 150 mahogany Chiavari chairs for indoor use.
- 16 ft. granite bar.
- 7 – custom farm tables for guest book, gifts, food displays, and head table.
- 6 – 48-inch round outdoor garden tables. Seats 4-6 each.
- 25 – 60-inch round tables. Seats 8-10 each.
- 7 – 6 ft. rectangular tables available for head table, gifts, cake, and D.J.
- 8 – stand-up cocktail tables.
- 10 – ivory market umbrellas.
- Outdoor brick dance floor measuring 18 ft. by 18 ft.
- Bistro-style lighting over the dance floor.
- Private bridal suite.
- Choice of white or ivory linen for all tables.
- Outdoor gas fire pit with benches.
- 4 stationary overhead gas heaters to warm the lower patio.
- 42” flat-screen television.
- Two planning sessions with Wedding Manager to decide layout, event timeline, catering, beverage, and service details.
- Vendor recommendations.
- One hour for wedding rehearsal in the early afternoon on Thursday or Friday.
- Day-of-Wedding Coordinator from your arrival through cake cutting and toasts.
- Cake cutting service: Cake cut and displayed at the cake table. Includes disposable plates, forks, and paper napkins.
- Complete set-up of Beacon Hill provided items for ceremony and reception site. Includes chairs, tables, linens,
and place settings.
- Dedicated and well-trained catering staff, event staff, and bartenders to serve you and your guests.
- Beacon Hill Events is situated on 10 privately-owned acres.
- Our club house can accommodate up to 150 guests indoors. Our gardens and lawns can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- We provide tables and chairs for up to 150 guests indoors and 250+ guests outdoors. We can accommodate larger groups by renting additional items. Standard rental rates are charged.
- Our staff can help you make weather related decisions leading up to the day of the event. We can quickly transition your event from an outdoor to an indoor function utilizing our spacious clubhouse and covered patios
Beacon Hill Wedding Catering & Bar Service Information
Beacon Hill Catering provides delicious food and attentive service. We have established the highest standards of excellence and hold ourselves accountable to ensure that each wedding is perfect and personable down to the smallest detail. Client feedback tells us that our delicious food is unmatched in the greater Spokane wedding and event industry.
- All menus include china plates and silverware rolled in linen napkins.
- Dinner menus priced at $33.95 and above include formal place settings with linen napkins, silverware, gold chargers, and water goblets.
- Buffet tables include our custom wood display boxes, candles and fresh flowers.
- Complimentary cake cutting service is always included with disposable plates, forks and napkins.
- Bride and Groom Suite Services: Champagne, wine and beer service is available for pre-ceremony celebration. Inquire for pricing.
- Beacon Hill has a full-service beer and wine license featuring award-winning wines, champagne and local beers.
- Special Requests: Please ask. We are happy to work with you.